Friday, August 29, 2008

Another Stage


My mom gave Steven a 3 in 1 toy for Christmas. We took out the steering wheel around six months and he loved holding on and listening to the music. Last night I took out the rest of the toy. It can convert into a rocker or you can use it as a moving car. We are using it as a rocker for now. He likes to spin the wheels. We also need something more stationary at this point because he pulls himself up onto everything. This morning I was pushing him around while making a car noise and then later while I was finishing getting ready for work he started to push it and mimic the car noise. It was sooooo cute! I just cannot believe how each day brings something new.


Here he is standing up on it. I continue to tell him "No" but somehow that word is not yet a part of his vocabulary.


What a cute little stinker!!

Here you can see his two top teeth. He has four in all and he is getting more too. I'm not sure which ones will be next.

2 comments:

Lobsterfamilyof5 said...

what a cute smile

Anonymous said...

wow - he's sooo adorable! great pictures. :)