Saturday, August 16, 2008

He Crawls

"Hi everybody! I am nine months old!"



Steven is now nine months old. He goes to the doctor next Friday so we will get his stats then. I know he is at least 18lbs 6oz. He has been attempting to crawl for some time. He would often become frustrated and then rest his head on his arms and shake it back and forth. It was cute. Anyway, the past week he would get on all fours and rock back and forth. We knew it was getting close so today he would do the "army crawl" and then try to get up on all fours. Tonight I was talking to Aunt Courtney when he decided he wanted the phone and crawled!!! We are so proud of him!!!! Now the fun begins....I hope we are ready!

5 comments:

Lobsterfamilyof5 said...

So hes gonna be a talker. Cute video!

The Moerkes said...

Yeah Steven! That is so cute. Watch out now the fun begins before you know he will be running.

StaceyC said...

Yeah Steven!!!

Louise A Ferry said...

Shawna, you were quite excited in that video!! It was just as much fun listening to you as watching Steven. Nothing will be safe any more. Get ready!!

Jason and Sonja Schwiderski said...

That's awesome you were able to catch it on video. Might be cute now, but nothing's off limits after he starts walking, he'll keep you busy.