Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Music & Groove Table


We stopped by Target Friday evening to get some baby-proof items and I wanted to get Steven a new toy. I really wanted the intellicube. Dave and Courtney had one for Lawson and Steven loved playing with it. I have looked and looked but cannot find one so we got this table instead. You can leave the legs off and just use the top section on the floor or attach the legs. I had the legs off but he would get more excited with the legs on so we left them on. He loves the table!!! It was a great buy and we were able to use a gift card which makes it even better!!!!

Small note....we got home and I was trying to remember the "purpose" of stopping at Target and suddenly realized we did not get any baby-proof items. That is why I must make lists!!




Here Steven and his Daddy are groovin together.

3 comments:

Joy said...

Wow, he is really doing a lot of new things! Such a cutie.
Lawson's MeMe

Lobsterfamilyof5 said...

seems like both the boys like this one. We used to have this too, they all loved it!

Anonymous said...

yep, lawson had this too and loved it. mikey called it his sir-mix-a-lot mixmaster table! :)