Sunday, August 17, 2008
First Day of School
Tomorrow is the first day of school for students. I have been extremely busy preparing the classroom and lessons. It has been a challenge trying to find the balance between school and home. Steven loves Miss Jennifer and Ken and I couldn't be happier. It has been a bit of an adjustment for Ken. He now gets up with Steven every morning and does daddy duty until Jennifer arrives around 9:30. He is doing a great job! I did receive a phone call from the county confirming school opening for tomorrow but Tuesday is tentative due to hurricane Faye. We'll keep you all updated. Steven's first hurricane!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
good luck with your new students! that's great about little steven crawling! i knew he would be mobile soon!
how did school go or are you delayed?
We had our first day yesterday but school was cancelled today. Not sure about tomorrow yet. I'm hoping they have school because this is impacting my Thanksgiving week.
Post a Comment