
I went out this weekend to buy some larger pajamas for Steven. I started to have a breakdown in Target when I couldn't find any pj's with feet for a 12 month old. I had to go to the toddler section where I found some with no feet. I must say he does look adorable in the pj's. They had little monkeys on them and his butt looks so fat and chunky!!
7 comments:
We had the same problem getting PJs with feet. We think its because once they start walking, the footies can make the floor very slippery. Oh well.
Dave,
The Target sales associate said, "Maaaamm....he can't have no feet because he is suppose to be walkin and if he is walkin his feet will slip." I then said, "I don't care! I want some with feet." I think she thought I was clueless. Either way, the feetless pj's are fine and he looks too cute in them anyway! I just didn't want his toes to get cold because he kicks off any socks.
ok feetless pjs are for winter not summer/fall...lol. How is school?
Wal Mart had some 12, 18 and 24 month footed pj's Monday. They are winter thickness but I grabbed Law a pair because they were going fast.
Thanks Joy! I will go check it out. Ken likes to have the temp. at night rather cold.
Hey Joy. Ken here. Dont listen to Shawna. I dont think 75 degrees is exactly a meat cooler
Post a Comment