Steven is crawling more and more. He will be in the middle of the floor and then try to stand up. It looks like he is attempting to do a squat. The new independence has been nice and bad. He now will be entertained for long periods of time but the bad part is now I am constantly following him around to make sure he does not hurt himself. He loves to find anything with a handle on the drawers. I read somewhere that when we attach the locks for the kitchen cabinets we need to leave one for him so he will have his own cabinet that he can get into. They suggested filling it with tupperware, etc. I loved the idea!!
3 comments:
Now is the time to put away anything that can hurt him or he can break. :) fun times...
yes, now the "fun" begins! you'll learn very quickly what it takes to baby-proof the living room, etc. it'll get a little worse (i.e.,the probability of him hurting himself) when he starts pulling up and then walking, but it tapers off!
We are there now Courtney!! Not only does he pull himself up but he thinks he can climb on top of things. I must say his biggest threat right now is our cat. He will not stop chasing her. She learned to stay away from him but today the sitter told me she hissed at him. NOT GOOD!!!!!
Post a Comment