Steven has been eating solids for about three weeks. He
will not eat rice cereal. I tried every consistency even adding some fruit or vegetables hoping for the best but all I got was a child gagging. So....I tried oatmeal instead and it was a success! He has slowly increased the amount of cereal but
loves his veggies and fruits. He smacks his lips when he eats applesauce and sweet potatoes. They are his favorites so far.
In the beginning, feeding time was a mess. He wanted to put his hands in his mouth creating messy hands, pajamas, highchair, etc. So, I then thought why not strip him down to his diaper and feed him. This worked for a while until I finally perfected the feed and scoop method. So....He now eats with his clothes on again!!!

"Mmmmm.....Sweet Potatoes!"

"I think I like this food stuff!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment