We were able to share this day with our friends Mike and Katie who were at the church too. After the service we all came back to our place for lunch and cake. Stacey, Mike, Michael, and Evan were able to join us then. My mom did most of the lunch preparations and it was delicious. THANK YOU MOM!!!!!
Grandma Ferry and Steven at the church.
Here is a picture of my mom and Steven before church. He looks a little excited!!
Here is a picture of Steven with his Grandparents.
Steven and his Godmother Aunt Courtney.
It was a day we will always remember!!
5 comments:
Congratulations Steven on your baptism. Your parents look so proud. I can't believe how big you are. Tell your mom to post your stats (ie. how much do you weigh these days). Your girlfriend Peyton had her 9 month and she weighed in at 20 pounds 9 ounces!! and 29 inches tall.
The Moerkes
Thank You!!! We go in for his six month check up on the 20th. I will know more then. I can't believe how much Peyton has grown. We can't wait to see you all this summer.
Shawna
Hey there, i just bought that same dress you are wearing yesterday for mothers day :)
I was so happy that I was able to participate in the special day for Steven. It was a "perfect day" and was great to connect again with all of the important people in Steven's life.
I can't believe how tall he looks. Congratulations on your baptism.
Post a Comment