Then I opened my cards. Here is the inside of the card Steven gave me.
Isn't that precious!!
We had a quiet relaxing day just like I wanted. Steven has been taking extra long naps too so I was able to sleep a little more than usual. I think this was his gift to me. The extra time has also allowed me to catch up on the blog. Ken gave me a new camera so I am having fun capturing some great pictures. I am blessed to be given to opportunity to become a mom and am very fortunate to have great moms in my life to learn from!!
3 comments:
Glad you had a Happy Mother's day and Hope you have a Happy Birthday today!!
Thanks Teresa!! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day too. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon!!
7.5 YEARS since he last cooked breakfast? Wow. Thats a long time.
Post a Comment