Monday, May 5, 2008

Two New Teeth



I came home on Friday and noticed something white on Steven's bottom gums. I thought it looked like some teeth but wasn't sure. Then on Saturday someone else commented on his new teeth and you could finally feel them. Today, Monday you can really see them. He has two new middle teeth on the bottom. I am trying my best to get a picture or video and will post as soon as I can.

I finally got some pictures of the two teeth!!! Yeah Steven!!

3 comments:

Courtney Long said...

It was great to see ya'll tonight! Thanks for coming out. Little Steven is becoming a little chunky monkey! He's so adorable and such a sweet baby. We love you!

Celebration Longs said...

Thanks for letting us be a part of your special moments. We are so glad we were able to see each other so much during these past weeks. Love you guys!

Louise A Ferry said...

Can't wait to see the new teeth. He will look so different.