Thursday, May 29, 2008

Waddles The Duck

Steven is beginning to recognize his toys more and more every day. One of them is a yellow duck with chewable orange hands whose name is Waddles. We were outside and playing with Waddles. Steven started to laugh and laugh so I was able to catch some video footage. I love his giggles!!!

Meet Waddles the Duck!

I was able to get a good picture of Steven's two teeth too. They are no longer little stubs.



And finally.........the giggles!!!!


Those giggles are the best!

8 comments:

Lobsterfamilyof5 said...

love the giggles..... i miss those babie laughs :(

Louise A Ferry said...

Can't wait to see him again and hear those giggles in person.

The Moerkes said...

Those giggles are adorable. When Peyton was that age the only thing that got her to laugh like that was her brother.

Jason and Sonja Schwiderski said...

Kid's laughter is the cutest. I'm sure we'll be hearing lots of it before long. He seems like such a happy baby, but I guess if you are living in a musical : ) who wouldn't be.

Celebration Longs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney Long said...

Wow - he's really becoming a big boy! Those laughs are just adorable! Can't wait to see the 6-month pictures. :)

Kim Lawson said...

Hey Shawna! I think you may remember me. I am Courtney's sis-in-law. I loved this post! Steven's giggles are are precious and his eyes are gorgeous. I espeically liked the middle picture where his eyes seem to sparkle!

Celebration Longs said...

Hey Kim! This is one of my favorite posts too. I love getting him to giggle.