Friday, May 23, 2008
Six Months Old
Steven is now six months old. We went to the doctor last week but we couldn't get any of his stats because he had a little runny nose and congestion (from me) so they just saw us for a sick visit. We then went back today and he is doing very well. He is a picture perfect little boy. He weights 16lbs 7oz. and is 26 inches long. He is now in the 48th percentile for the weight-for-length growth chart. We think he looks huge and cannot imagine what some boy in the 90th percentile must look like.
Steven now has mastered rolling over. He decided to roll over in his crib. One night
I hadn't heard from him in a while so I went in to check on him and found him lying face down. My heart stopped. He was sound asleep. I rolled him over and when I went to get him at 6:30 he was on his tummy again. I didn't like it at first but have now realized that he sleeps much better when he is on his tummy.
He is eating three meals a day now. His cheeks are really filling out and he is even getting some rolls on his legs. As many of you know when babies start eating more solids some things change. Well.....I was a bit alarmed when I noticed a change is his BM. Ken of course was quite proud!!! I guess it's a guy thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow - what a big boy!! he puts mickey to shame! hope you both feel better now. how many more days of school? not much longer!! :)
Congrats on the solid stool Steven!!!!! I know Ken is proud.
Post a Comment