Here is Steven getting his toes wet.
"Mmmmm....this is going to be fun!"
Steven playing with his Daddy.
We put Steven inside the little float and he went crazy. He started walking all over the pool. We were shocked at how well he enjoyed swimming! He was not afraid of the water at all!!
"Check out the babes in the skimpy suits! I've seen more cotton in an aspirin bottle!!"
"The water was a little cool Mommy so I made it warmer."
6 comments:
When Gracie was that age, I always preferred to use the pool right when it opened. That's when it has the highest chlorine-to-urine ratio, after the water has been filtering all night long.
Jon
That sounds like a good idea!!
Love the swim pictures! Lawson really likes his pool float too!
Love the swim pictures! Lawson really likes his pool float too!
I bought the EXACT same float for Lawson when we were in Key West. He likes it too. We need to get one of those fancy hats with the strap. Lawson is always pulling his off his head.
Looks like a nice refreshing day, if we would ever get summer here in MN we could go swimming too. It's great he likes the water so well.
Sonja
Post a Comment