Monday, May 26, 2008

Play Time

Today was a wonderful day. I was able to spend an extra day with Steven and loved each and every moment. This morning he wanted to play so I decided to bring ALL of his toys out to him. We keep these in a basket in his bedroom but as I was holding Steven I realized I could not carry them both at the same time so.......I put him in the basket with the toys.

Not the brightest I admit but he sure looked cute.

Until I decided to get another shot further away and then.....he toppled over.

Here he found a toy he really likes. Of course he tried to eat it as well.

Here he is practicing sitting up and pondering where he should begin.

That's it!! He has no more strength left...Poor guy!

3 comments:

Lobsterfamilyof5 said...

he is so adorable. Getting big too :)

Celebration Longs said...

He is growing up so quickly. I can't imagine how big Grayson is! Are you all on summer vacation yet?

Louise A Ferry said...

He looks so grown up sitting there. I am curious how long he was able to do that. I think his looks are changing and not sure who he looks like any more.